Saturday, October 20, 2007

Beppu @ Tiong Bahru Plaza

Beppu..It is one of my favorite ramen shop in Singapore.
I have been visiting this restaurant ever since my poly days.
Which is about 5 to 6 years ago...Time flies
Even now i still think that it serve one of the best ramen here.

This is my first time trying a non ramen dish here and I was satisfied with it.
Sashimi Don!! Wow, look at the way they present the dish.
Its so beautiful that i am so reluctant to eat it.
It is quite filling and the sashimi are fresh!
Selling @ $12.80, i think quite worth the money, look at the sashimi they serve..Colorful!

This is their paper steamboat.
We ordered vegetable pot as side dish.
It cost $7.80 for this soup. It looks beautiful but it taste very normal to me.

This is their signature dishes..Ramen!! Here the ramen came in different level of spiciness.
It ranges from 1 chili up to 8 chilies.
For me i think one chili is just nice to taste the soup of the ramen.
Anyway the number of chili really depends on individuals.
Some like it hot some dont. There are as many as 10 different types of ramen to choose from.
The one on the top left is the seafood ramen with 4 chilies.
Next is the char siew ramen with no chili.
Look at the color difference of their soup!! I take a sip from the 4 chilies soup and i choked

The picture above is fried chicken ramen. They got a large serving of fried chicken inside.
The one on the right is slice fish ramen.

For me, i will always eat their Beppu Ramen which consist of the seafood which includes prawn, scallop, mussel, egg and char siew.
Basically, its the combination of all the ingredients into one ramen

No comments: