Sunday, October 21, 2007

SPAGEDDIES @ Paragon Orchard

This is one of my favorite pasta restaurant that I will visit Occasionally.
They serve pretty decent pastas and pizzas here.
I have ordered a number of different dishes and none of them disappoint me.
There is this five cheese pizza I would recommend for cheese lovers out there looking at my review...

There are 3 SPAGEDDIES outlets in Singapore: Paragon Shopping Center, Tanglin Mall and Marina Square.
I have only visited the Paragon branch, so I cannot comment on the standards of the other outlets.
For more information you can always visit their website at www.spageddies.com.sg/webtop/

I ordered this Seafood Sizzlelini pasta for 2 and it was served in hot sizzling pan like those pans used in Fish & Co.
Actually the concept is quite similar to Fish & Co. 's seafood platter, but both of them got their own uniqueness.

Pasta served with hot sizzling pan

These are the ingredients in the pasta, crayfish, mussel, prawn, scallop and squid. Maybe the squids are too small to be seen in my photos .

Conclusion:
Serving for this pasta for 2 is normal, you wouldn't be very full.
For the ingredients, I am quite disappointed with their crayfish, it is not very fresh and the texture is powdery.
The meat is not firm, the other seafood are ok.
Total Cost for this Seafood Sizzlelini for 2 is 40 plus and plus all the service charge it adds up to about $50.
Quite expensive for student like me but I will come back again to try out more of their dishes.

No comments: